Since 1992, we have organized and offered, throughout France, advanced training courses aimed at professionals from the hotel and catering industry.
Thanks to these training courses, one or several members of staff from the same company have the opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge. To ensure the quality of the sessions, we call on highly-qualified professionals (Meilleurs Ouvriers de France, consultants…)
We offer three types of continuing education courses:
- The annual brochure displaying all the training courses.
- “Tailor-made” training courses taking place in your company.
- The “Management Course », a one-year-based course aimed at company managers and future leaders.
Continuing education at the CEFPPA includes:
- More than 50 subjects of courses aimed at professionals from the hotel and catering industry.
- Short advanced and introductory training courses (2 to 5 days).
- Qualified professional trainers (Meilleur Ouvrier de France, Consultants…)
- An annual brochure, sent to 20 000 companies.
All our courses are planned twice a year and carried out on our premises.
« TAILOR-MADE » TRAINING COURSES:
Would you like to train several members of your staff?
For us, inner-company training means:
- An on-site intervention (on your premises).
- A customized course adapted to your needs.
- A tailor-made offer which takes the activities and production constraints of your company into account.
- Qualified professional trainers at your disposal.
- Your choice of dates, time and place.
We plan the organization together (duration, rhythm and subject…) beforehand, after analysing the project.
THE « MANAGEMENT COURSE »:
A training course conceived with the IECS Strasbourg (Business and management school) and aimed at company managers, future leaders, successors of family-owned businesses, led by experts and specialists in the hotel and catering industry. The objective of the course is to master marketing and finance tools in order to have a better strategy and vision of business development.A total of 23 training days a year, on the basis of 2 days a month. More information